Thursday, September 13, 2012

Decorating Ideas for Christmas

Hello sweet Christmas friends! Thanks you so much for stopping by to visit me at my Christmas bloggy home.

Can you believe that there are less than 100 days until Christmas? I've noticed that Pinterest is full of wonderful Christmas ideas, some stores here in Australia have already got their Christmas displays ready and  lots of Christmas blogs are posting more and more frequently....I guess I'd better get myself organised and find some more Christmas inspiration!




For today's post I thought I could share some of the gorgeous wintry and Christmassy pictures I've pinned and tumbled at my Christmas tumblr blog. Some ideas are classic, some are modern, some a little bit farmhouse but I hope you will agree they are all festively fabulous!


Let the Christmas decorating begin!





(via Create a festive table display | Christmas lights decorating ideas | housetohome.co.uk)
(via housetohome.co.uk)












(via Decorate with Puppy Love | Midwest Living)


(via Decorate with Puppy Love | Midwest Living)



So, are you excited about Christmas yet?


Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha


Please join me each weekend for the Say G'day Saturday Linky Party!
You can also visit me at PINTERESTTWITTER, GOOGLE+

18 comments:

  1. 'Glad to see you writing here again. :) I love the photo with the pups on the bed. And I started my Christmas shopping this past week, actually. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm pretty ready for Christmas 2012, and for following your blog. See you around!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen lots of Christmas advertising recently and we already have advance orders stacking up here. I'm with Val those pups are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you have been a busy woman today! Love xmas but am such a late starter... 100 days, you watch I will still be running out to grab last min bits & bobs. love these pics, very inspirational especially the fire. rxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh these are fabulous!! I can't wait either! Although we are now shifting into autumn over here so I am tryig to enjoy this season first.

    But it's not working! haha my pinterest is full of Christnmas ideas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 108 days? I'd better get started! Thanks for the inspiring photos. I'm in the spirit except for the fact that it's going to be HOT here today in my part of Canada!

    I am your newest follower!
    Bronwyn

    www.queenbcreativeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha - thanks for the inspiration. I am so excited for Christmas this year! I decorated the house for Autumn last week and my husband said "remember it's too early to be decorating for Christmas!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. If my husband could, he'd leave the Christmas tree up year round. We rock out to Christmas tunes year round and we watch Christmas movies so he thinks we should leave the tree up year round.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping over from the networking blog hop!
    I´m your new follower via GFC!
    Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you like!
    http://wesens-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realize you had this Christmas blog Natasha! How lovely :) Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks great, especially the PUPPIES!!!! The NOEL is my fave, I think (aside from the puppies ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes Natasha,
    I'm starting to get in the mood for Christmas right about now. Let the fun begin!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait until Christmas! My birthday is a week before Christmas too. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many gorgeous ideas. Love them. So you have now dragged me into the Christmas spirit lol. I need a posst on how to decorate a hotel room for Christmas with totally disposable items. Yep it is looking like we will spend Christmas in a hotel as it will be just days before we leave for Dubai. I need ideas - can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the differents concepts about christmas decoration that you show in your post, l just love christmas and love blogs like this,, congratulation for a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im excited to decorate my home, thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas Decorations . I love all the ideas. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos and clever decoration ideas. I was actually browsing for Christmas tree decorating ideas that I can use for our tree this upcoming holiday. Thanks for sharing inspiration. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats really an amazing post on christmas decorations, I really loved it, Thanks a lot for sharing such wonderful ideas with us,

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...