Monday, November 17, 2014

Decorating ideas for a classic blue and white Christmas.

Hello Christmas friends! Welcome to my Christmas blog.

Did you know that Christmas is only 37 days away!? I am getting so excited! What about you? Are getting excited about Christmas 2014?

To get you in the Holiday spirit I have found some beautiful decorating ideas for a classic blue and white Christmas.

Decorating ideas for a classic blue and white Christmas.





galletas de Navidad




Blue Paper Wreath

Hand painted Blue and white Delft Star porcelain ornament
Delft Star ornament - Hand painted  Blue and white porcelain ornament




More ball jar ideas...


cocktail-party-entryway.jpg




You will find more Holiday decorating ideas on my Always Dreaming about Christmas board on Pinterest.



Best Christmas wishes,

Natasha

12 comments:

  1. How beautiful. I love the classic blue and white Christmas decor. Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Something about a blue and white holiday, invokes peace and goodwill. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Thursday's favorite things. I love these decor ideas especially the pine cone wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all the blue Christmas decor. I have some shade of blue splashed throughout my home and although I do some traditional Christmas decor, I do a lot of blue. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I'm beginning to love this color for Christmas more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesomeness! ! I so loved the sticky note tree!! Ha!! Who doesn't love sticky notes!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love blue and white. What a nice group of images!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how unexpected the blue and white is, yet so classy. That Post It Note tree is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blue and white Christmas decor is so fresh, might need to rethink my Christmas decor theme and add in some pops of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will feature this today at Home Sweet Home!! Congrats on Maddy graduating! I saw you had a post on that. I have been struggling to keep up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I know it is a little too early for Christmas but I love the colour theme so fresh and modern. Thanks for sharing with us at #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...